Monday, June 23, 2008

Scrapbook and Cards Today BLOG!


The new issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today hit the stores on Saturday. This issue is simply beautiful. Catherine and Kerry worked hard to redesign the magazine. I LOVE their use of color and white space. You can download the current and all back issues online. www.scrapbookandcards.com/magazine.

With this new issue they have also launched a blog. www.scrapbookandcards.com/blog.
Everyday there will be a different post, challenge, giveaway, project, etc.

I get to start the blog off with the 1st challenge. I challenge you to check out the current or past issues and lift 1 layout or project and then send it to ideas@scrapbookandcards.com.

This is my lift of Angela Urbano's layout in the Winter 08 issue.
I hope you will check it out!

1 comment:

OGD Critic said...

Hi Kimber!

Thanks for the tips, I'll have to check this one out, a magazine about Scrapbooking that I haven't read yet.

Off to check out the blog.