Friday, March 09, 2007

LOVE BNL!!!

Ok, I am a HUGE BNL Fan! (Barenaked Ladies for those that don't know)
They are by far the most entertaining group to see on tour. Kind of like a comedy routine mixed with some of the best vocals you have ever heard. I have been to many concerts where the 'LIVE' version is never as good as the CD/Album. BNL is ALWAYS better!

I just came across this on You Tube. This is Ed. He is one of the lead singers for BNL. He recorded a bunch of the songs in the Bathroom. Awesome acoustics!
I would love to see Steve to this as well!

This song, "EASY" is from the Barenaked Ladies Are Me CD. It is one of my favorite songs off the album.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

VMS and ScrapbookingOasis said...

Love BNL - thanks for sharing the video...sounds awesome. Also love your layouts!