Sunday, July 08, 2007

More Kit Jr's from Serendipity Kits


The July Kit Jr. from Serendipity Kits.

I was super thrilled to work with Milissa again on the last Kit Jr. and even more so that she has made it into a new monthly kit club.

This month she is one of the 1st kits on the block w/ the new Page Frames Acrylic Albums.

The Kit Jr. features the Page Frames Tags to make a mini album, mixed with KI's Celebrate line and American Crafts Plastic Flowers. SUPER FUN!


And this month there is also a BONUS KIT JR!!!
(More Page Frames fun mixed w/ Hambly and Heidi Swapp!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 comments:

Kerry McKibbins said...

GREAT stuff Kimber.
Please check out my blog when you get a chance.
There's something waiting for you.

Katrina said...

WOW! Love that 2nd album...

Anonymous said...

What a fun project, love it!

OGD Critic said...

Hi Kimber, WOW!

Will you be teaching any classes this year at the Midwest Scrapbooking Convention in Sept. here in Indianapolis?

I was the assistant for your Saturday classes last year and thot this year I'd actually sign up for your classes this year.

Milissa said...

Wow thanks for showcasing those Kimber ... you rock girl!!! Hey go to my blog... I've tagged you ... no questions to answer .. I promise!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimber! It's Lisa, Sherry's friend from CHA. It was so fun to get to meet you. I wish we could have spent just a little bit more time together but work came first huh? I loved your stuff! It was just wonderful! I'll be bookmarking your blog!

Melissa said...

WAW your work is beautiful xx

such an inspiration!