Saturday, September 22, 2007

PageFrames Classes!!!

WOW! I am just as excited as alot of other people about the Acrylic Albums from PageFrames.
We just SOLD OUT!!! the class at Pages In Time in Granger, IN. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Good news though!


The Memory Zone in Plymouth, IN has contacted me to do 2 classes on Oct 20th. This will also be a Halloween Themed album using alot of the same products at the 5x8 tabbed one but, we will be using the HOUSE shaped album. (Sample to be up by Monday!)


I believe the classes will be from 10am-noon and 1-3pm. I will also be signing the Brand New Creating Keepsakes 2007 HOF book that releases on October 9th between classes from 12-1pm. Seating is limited to 15 people per session!


ALSO...

I will be teaching the Halloween Tabbed 5x8 album (like the one at Pages In Time) on October 27th at Memoirs in Carmel, IN in the morning. After class I will be doing a signing of the HOF book Followed by a 10 hour crop!!! Whoo hooo! FUN DAY!!! Seating is limited to 24 people!










There is still room in the class for ScrapPink at Memoirs this Saturday (Sept 29th). The theme is All about... -- this can be anyting from All about (Us), (Me), (You), (my friends), (my family), (my kids), (my cats). It is YOUR book. YOUR theme. The neutral background will fit most photos and journaling. Call today to sign up! 317-848-9999



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the Halloween album. It's so cute. ~Trish

Kim Moreno said...

Congrats girl on your sold out class!!!

Anonymous said...

SUSPERSTAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

Fab projects, Kimber!!!
YAY on being sold out!
You rock it!

Anonymous said...

love these albums!