Friday, August 01, 2008

And the winners are....

Wow, 132 responses for some of the We R goodies!

Here are the random numbers that were picked. Now I have to go figure out who they belong too. ha!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

39
73
88
54
103
11

Timestamp: 2008-08-01 11:39:08 UTC

frig! #11 is going to New Zealand!

nic said...

gooorgeous mini album. Lovin the We R and congrats on the book! Nic

4:56 PM

Delete

#39
April Massad said...

Oh wow! I LOVE that! Can't wait to get my hands on it!!

8:18 PM

Delete

#54
Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh I saw this stuff at CHA - its AWESOME - I'd love to get my hands on some ;) Your mini book is adorable! TFS

11:07 PM

Delete

#73
Blogger Penny B. said...

This is one of my favorite new releases at CHA! LOVE it!! You did a fab job with the mini album!

9:34 AM

#88

Carol said...

Super cute book. WRMK is always in my top ten list of favorite companies. Their colors and patterns are AWESOME!

5:15 PM

#103

Sue Symens said...

Those are so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

11:51 AM

Ok ladies, go to the top up there by my picture and email me your addresses and I will get these in the mail to you!

Also, let me know if you have a crop-a-dile or not. If not, I can punch the holes in the chipboard for you so you can make your mini album.

Have a good one!
kimber

4 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

WOO HOO!!! I am so excited :) Thank you!!! I can't wait to play with the goodies :)

Anonymous said...

congrats :)

April Massad said...

YEAH!!!! I never win anything! I'm so excited to get it! Thanks so much!!!
April

Carol said...

YIPPEE! I can't wait to play with new toys! Thanks Kimber!