Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've been Tag Teamed!

So I was slow on doing my Tag by my incredibly sweet scrappy friend Lisa Dorsey
and then I got tagged by the uber talented Cindy Tobey.

I better post this now before I get hit again!

So here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated. Here are the 7 I am tagging:

Summer Fullerton: Totally and completely love this girl. She is a great friend, funny, goofy and a heart of gold.
Kim Moreno: My red neck chica. The only person I know to have furniture buried on her property. ha!
Sherry Steveson: Who knew when slept with Sherry the 1st night I met her that we would still be friends 3 years later. I can't thank her enough for sharing so much about the book writing process. I would never have had the courage to try it if it weren't for her!
Paula Gilarde: Simply sweet and adorable. She's a stinker too and you would never know it if you just met her!
Marci Lambert: What can I say... she gets around. ;)
Linda Harrison: A total goofy goober that can turn 10 shades of red in the drop of a hat.
Michele Skinner: OH MY WORD. She is so funny. While I don't know her super duper well, her writing style always has me in stitches. She's super down to earth and someone I would love to have as a neighbor! :)

Ok, I think I am off the hook now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh awe you sounds so mushy girl you feeling okay ... you know I LOVE YOU 2 MAN ... xo xo xo (I know I know get busy with the taggin')