Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Jillibean Soup -- CHA W '09

Jill of Jillibean Soup just posted her 2 new lines on her blog that will be released at CHA-W in Anaheim next weekend.
When she showed me these a few weeks ago I was so excited to see some good solid prints that were very verstile. Each line has some whimsy too. Butterflies have been so popular this last year and the colors in the Minestrone line are great for both boys and girls.

The little Froggies in the White Bean collection made me smile. All of these papers are double sided, heavier weight cardstock. I am always in love with the 'B' sides of double sided papers and both sides of these lines are way too cute.

I already have some projects sitting on my desk that are awaiting both of these lines for the booth at CHA. I can't wait to get them!!!

I'll add the projects to my blog as I complete them.





Here are a few 8.5x11 layouts that I did for the show using the lines Jill released in October.



-kimber

6 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Awesome layouts as always...and what great new pp you get to play with! LOVE that FROGGY print...I need to get a hold of some of that for my new little boy pages.

-Sarah

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Thanks for posting your LOs - so cute! I do like that Minestrone line - one for boys or girls is key in my house. Love the time before CHA - get to see all the yummy new goodies coming out! :D

island jen said...

oohhh..i love that new line..and the layouts are awesome as always kimber!

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Kimber!!

LOVE all your layouts (as always!) - great inspiration!

WOW...can't make up mind which lines I love so I guess I'll have to get them all! LOL!!

Take good care!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks Kimber for posting these! They're great! Love em' all!

Anonymous said...

oh wow!! what an awesome new line!!! totally loving it, and what you've done with the stuff!!