Monday, July 20, 2009

Inchie card

I've been playing more with the Inchie Arts product and Lockhart Stamps. This time I stamped, colored with pencil and then added a TON of Glossy Accents to create a 'glass fish' bowl. The Inchie squares held up awesome. They are so thick and dense. (kinda like me. ;) ) The paper didn't warp or bubble or anything. You can see it better in the other photo below.
To continue with the Bubble theme, I dry embossed with a brass stencil to create the bubble tracks coming out of the fish bowl. Then I ran the bottom half of my card though the Cuttlebug with an embossing folder. Afterwards, I sanded with a fine grid paper.

Super fun and easy card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Inchie: Inchie Arts
Pencils: Prisma Color
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Twine: Jillibean Soup
Ink: Memories
Brass embossing stencil: Stampin' UP!
Embossing Folder: Provo Craft/Cuttlebug

Ok, back to work... aka more playing. :)

Have a good one!
-kimber

4 comments:

itsallrosi said...

love your fishbowl!

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is adorable and I love that shade of blue on the card base.

Catherine said...

Love this Kimber! Can't wait to see you next week!!!

Sandy said...

I love this card - the stamp, the colors, the embossing (very very nice!) It all comes together perfectly!