Sunday, August 30, 2009

inchie love

After spending the weekend catching up on little odds and ends, I got to create a bit. I have to say, I am having fun playing with the Copic markers more than I thought. I am happy to see they are on sale again this week at Hobby Lobby. I may have to pop over there a get a few more.
Anyways, I bought the Copics to play with my stamped images more, especially on the Inchies. The board the Inchies are cut from take the markers so well. Supplies:
Card: Inchie Arts
Inchie Square: Inchie Arts
Stamp: Lockhart Stamp Company
Markers: Copic
Embossing: Cuttlebugy by Provo Craft
Punch: Stampin' UP!
Gems: Zva Creative
Ribbon: Creative Impressions


This week I stamped the Tart of Hearts image by Lockhart Stamp Company and colored them in with the Copics. A simple embossed background pulls it all together.

I have to finish sorting through a few more piles before I play again. I MUST get that corner cleaned out. lol.

Have a good one!
-kimber

2 comments:

dstandard said...

HL has COPIC MARKERS???? WOW where have I been???? Going tomorrow! Love your cards and I've been dying to get some!

Heather and Lance said...

I must head over to HL for some markers to try! What a darling card!