Friday, September 25, 2009

one more layout for Ally Scraps guest month

It's come to an end. This is my last project for my guest month over at Ally Scraps.

I had picked out some October Afternoon and Bella Blvd knowing that I wanted to finally scrap these photos from my daughter's 3rd birthday. It's about time! She's already 4 1/2. oy!

The flag border was super simple! I punched triangles using my Fiskars punch and then holes with my crop-a-dile. Layered them with foam adhesive on my page and then ran some twine through the holes.
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd and October Afternoon
Alphas: American Crafts
Punch: Fiskars and Stampin' UP!
Stickers: October Afternoon
Gems: Kaisercraft
Foam Adhesive: 3L Scrapbook Adhesives

Have a good one!
-kimber


8 comments:

Jenyfur said...

This is so fun & vibrant - terrific layout!

laterg8r said...

i totally love the little banner :D

Tricia said...

great idea with the banner of triangles Kimber!

melissa :) said...

LOVING the little flags!!!

Ingrid said...

What a great page, Kimber. I really like the flag border.

Lisa H. said...

loooove it! great combo with the grey polka dots and the pink. such a festive layout!

Kim Moreno said...

LOVE that layout Kimber!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute layout! I lOVE the Banner!

Caron