Monday, October 26, 2009

Upcoming class- Columbus, OH

Hi guys,
I just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a class for Scrapbook Art in Columbus Ohio on November 7th at 3pm. Here are the details that were in their latest newsletter.

If you are interested in signing up for any of the following classes, please call Scrapbook Art at 614-854-0709. Payment is required when you sign up. No refunds or kits available for these classes.
Classes will be held at the
Northpointe Conference Center, not Scrapbook Art.

**Scrapbook Art gift certificates and full customer reward cards are not valid for theses classes. Stamps will not be given on your customer reward card for these classes. Dates and times of classes:
Saturday, November 7th
Jennifer McGuire
- Technique Bootcamp, 10am
Jennifer McGuire
- Holiday Madness, 1p
Kimber McGray - Card Organizer, 3p

Amy Wiff
- 3 single page layouts (Fall), 7:30p

Sunday, November 8th

Jill Yegerlehner
- 1 single page, 2 cards or ornaments, 10a

**We do have samples of the following classes available to view at Scrapbook Art: Jill Yegerlehner, Kimber McGray and Amy Wiff. They are not hanging in the store, you will need to ask to see them.

As you can see the owner of Jillibean Soup- Jill Yegerlehner will be there teaching as well as my friend, Jennifer McGuire.

Since I knew Jen would be doing some fabulous cards, I decided to create a card organizer using Jillibean Soup products to help the class participants organize their creations.

Hope to see you there!
-kimber

6 comments:

Liz said...

Is it the 6th or the 7th? Your intro text says 7, the details 6.

Kimber McGray said...

Liz,I copied the info from an email that scrapbook art sent out. It's on Saturday the 7th. I'll edit my post and let them know of the wrong date. Thanks for pointing it out.

cindy said...

I absolutely love this card organizer!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! We sent out a separate email with date corrections. The classes are Saturday, November 7th and Sunday, November 8th. There are still spaces available. We will even have a store on site where you can shop a lot of NEW product! We welcome everyone!

Caron, co-owner of Scrapbook Art

Suz said...

wow wish I lived up there I'd be signing up.

I was looking for your unity post for the day - hope all is well

dstandard said...

What a cool project!