Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mid Month Garden at 2peas

Today is the 15th and that means it's time for the mid month garden over at Two Peas in a Bucket! I really enjoyed my time this month as their Guest Garden Girl. It's been awhile since I just played with any old product I wanted to. I am very grateful for this opportunity. Thanks Melanie and Kristina!

The theme this month was 2 page layouts. I did 3 for the 1st of the month and did 2 more for today. (Click on the images to make them larger) All supply lists are over at 2peas.

My last project this month was a very quick, simple and easy note card set that would make a great gift. I hope that my daughter's preschool teacher enjoys this. It was fun to create.



I hope to get out and get some more shopping done today and get the last of the packages shipped out. Wish me luck!
Have a good one!
-kimber

1 comment:

Tricia said...

terrific two pagers! I love the card sets too! Very classy...
got the package too.