Friday, June 25, 2010

CPS 172 -- Birthday card

Howdy! Hope everyone is having a good week. I always manage to forget to post my weekly CPS cards but I have a few moments today so better do it before I forget again. ;)

Here's this week's sketch - 172.


And here's my take on the sketch. We've got a little friend who has a birthday coming up. Perfect time to make the card for him and be ahead of the game for once. ;)
Supplies:
Cardstock: Gina K Designs and Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Stickers: American Crafts
Alphas: Cosmo Cricket and American Crafts
Punch: Stampin' Up!

If you don't play along over at the CPS blog on a regular basis, pop on by. Every week there is a giveaway to one of the readers that upload their take on the sketch. 
Also, check out the Facebook Friday post. Every week one of our Facebook Friends will be selected and highlighted on the CPS blog. 

Have a good one!
-kimber

No comments: