Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Mint Motif -- one more card....

It was soooo fun playing with Kimberly Crawford's Mint Motif stamps this month. Thank you Kate and Kimberly for asking me to guest.

A new set will be sneaked tomorrow (can't wait to see it!) so, I have time to slide one more card in from the Sweet Hearts set I got to play with.

Sweets for my Sweet card by Kimber McGray
Supplies:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket, BoBunny Press
Stamps: Mint Motif
Felt Embellishment: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento
Markers: Copic
Punch: Stampin' Up, EK Success

Have a great one!
-kimber

4 comments:

Sarah Mullanix said...

Kimber this is sooo cute!! I LOVE the fun yummy colors! :)

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kimber!! I love it!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so adorable and I like your mix of pattern paper!

Jessica Diedrich said...

LOVE this. SO sweet! And I never did get the chance to tell you how happy I was to meet you even for a few minutes! one of the highlights of CHA! Mwah!