Monday, March 21, 2011

Upcoming Spring Card Classes...

I've gotten a few emails asking about where and when I may be teaching card classes this spring.

I will have 2 SIMPLE yet fun card classes I will be teaching a few times over the next couple of months.

Both classes are using NEW Jillibean Soup and Core Impressions by Core'dinations. We'll be making 8 cards in each class. You'll also leave with a lot of extra stickers and die cuts to make many more cards. Perfect for filling your box of cards to give.

These are great classes to bring a friend or daughter along. Perfect for beginners to learn how to make cards or more advance card makers to build their supply.



April:
Friday, Apr 8th - ScrapFest-Kitchner, ON (Canada) - Birthday card class -- Spots still available
Saturday, Apr 9th - ScrapFest-Kitchner, ON (Canada) - Cards fo All Occasions card class -- SOLD OUT

Saturday, Apr 23rd - Simply Scrapbooks- Kettering, OH - Both classes

May:
Saturday, May 14th - Pages in Time Forever - Mishawauka, IN - Both classes

June:
Thurs-Saturday, June 2-4th - Great American Scrapbook Convention - Arlington, TX - Both classes each day.

I hope to see many old friends in these classes!
Let me know if you have any questions!
Have a good one!
-kimber

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oooh! These look FAB! I'd love to come to a class and be the one not leading it for a nice change. Anything close to home?

Crafting Misfit said...

You do great work! I am a new follower!
craftingmisfit.blogspot.com