Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Jillibean Soup! -Christmas Eve Chowder

Dusting off the old blog to start posting some of the projects I've been working on. If you haven't seen the new releases from Jillibean Soup you need to pop over to the blog and check them out.

This is one of my favorite projects so far for CHA next week.

Jillibean Soup Christmas Chowder Soup card by Kimber McGray

Isn't this the cutest??!! The card was cut on the Silhouette. Super easy. It was only the 2nd thing I have cut on it so if I can do it, any one can. ha!

I'll have more projects to share over the next few weeks. I am dying to share them. The new paper lines are some of my favorite to date. I think I say that every time but it's true! :)

Have a good one!
-kimber

2 comments:

slbt17 said...

yes it is very cute!
Love it!
Sandra ltb

Nicole Nowosad said...

That is such a cute card!!!! I think these are my fave. JBS lines so far too ;) I love all the new stuff this year! :)