Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sneak's of Crop and Create classes in Canada!

It's time to finally share a few peeks at the 2 classes I will be teaching at Scrapbook & Cards Today's event Crop & Create in Saskatoon!

Both of my classes are card classes.

The 1st one is a Christmas card class where we will make cards the shake, pop and of course hold great things like gift cards and cold hard cash.

Winter Wonderland Card Sneak by Kimber McGray

The 2nd class is creating 6 different flowers from ribbons, fabric, zippers, paper, felt and more. We will also create simple cards to put these flower embellishments on OR you can simply glue a pin back on them and wear them home. ;)
Flowers CAN bloom all year class sneak by Kimber McGray

If you live near Saskatoon I hope to see you!
-kimber

6 comments:

Nicole Nowosad said...

well...i live kind of near saskatoon...but not going.. are you coming to teach at the winnipeg session?? :)

Kimber McGray said...

Hey nicole! As of right now, this is the only one I am doing.

Carly said...

What I wouldn't give to take one of your classes! I'm nowhere near there, but maybe you'll travel west sometime?! :) I adore your cards (and all projects, for that matter!) Thanks for always providing amazing inspiration!

Anonymous said...

I love the colors on the Christmas card! Very cute! The flowers class sounds very cool and the sneak peek looks so cute. Burlap flowers would be perfect for my boys' pages.:)

Cynthia in Indiana

Nicole Nowosad said...

Well that sucks Kimber!! Hopefully things change.. a few of us are planning to hit the one in Winnipeg next spring :)

Carolyn Wolff said...

A bit too far for me to travel, but they are beautiful.