Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Mint Motif -- Congratulations on the new arrival card.

I've got another card today using the two new releases from Mint Motif by Kimberly Crawford -- Simply Sentiments and Beyond Borders, Too.

 Congratulations on the new arrival card by  Kimber McGray


I thought this would be cute alternative for a baby card. I created a sweet tie out of the Beyond Borders, Too set. The polka dot background was also created using the Beyond Borders, Too set.

Again, the perfect sentiment is from the Simply Sentiments set. I love the font that Kimberly used on the sentiment stamps. Totally  me!

I still have 1 more Mint Motif card to share this week using the releases. I hope you'll stop by again this week!

Have a good one!
-kimber

5 comments:

danni reid. said...

cuuuute card♥

Tracey said...

I love this Kimber!! Fantastic colours!!

Emily said...

awwhh! How cute! I love the colors and the shimmer :)

missusem said...

Love that you got that dress on the baby card :). Very sweet.

Can imagine that it would look nice as a 'happy spring' or even a congrats type card!!

Play bazaar said...

hansi 😄 mitane 😞 ki kaushis mai, play bazaar satta king
na jane kitno ka wajood 😎 mit ⚔ gaya.