Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday Card Sketch Challenge 3.10

Good Saturday!

It's time for this week's Saturday Card Sketch Challenge at TwoPeasInABucket.com!
This is one that I've had sketched out for awhile now and waiting for just the right product to use. I loved the little index card sticker and 'tape' stickers that I used on the lower left corner of the card.

This is one of those quick and easy cards that came together FAST with just a few supplies.


Hello Friend card by Kimber McGray


Supplies Used:

InLinkz.com

Here's a link to the challenge on the 2peas website. I hope you'll create a card from the sketch and load it up in the Two Peas gallery this week. Make sure you click the box that says 'Saturday Card Sketch' under the challenges so I can see what you created based on this sketch.

Have a great one!
-kimber

No comments: