Thursday, March 29, 2012

Saturday Card Sketch Challenge 3.24

I was in Canada this past weekend when my Saturday Card Sketch Challenge at TwoPeasInABucket.com went live. I forgot to pre-post it here on my blog. So now it's Thursday... You still have a few more days to participate.

This week we started giving away a $5 gift certificate to one lucky participant each week. You have until midnight each Friday to upload a card into the gallery and check the box that says Saturday Card Sketch challenge to be eligible for the gift certificate.

Thanks So Much card by Kimber McGray




InLinkz.com
So get crafting and make a card using the sketch above.

I can't wait to see what you create!
-kimber

2 comments:

danni reid. said...

great sketch and cuuuute card, love the butterfly coming out from the cluster♥

Play bazaar said...

puchte hai, unki shakshiyat 😇 bik jaye, itni haisiyat 😎 hai hamari. play bazaar satta king