Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Design Team Openings

If you are looking to join a kit club design team... Serendipity Scrapbook Designs is holding their Design Team call. I am sad to say my time is ending there. If I could I would stay there forever. I have had so much fun working with Milissa's awesome kits and hanging with the girls on this small board.

If you are interested, here's a link to the info http://serendipityscrapbookdesigns.com/DTCall.html

Also, if you have any questions, you can always email me too.

Good luck to the girls (or guys) that apply for this team because it sure is fun!

kimber

3 comments:

Tina said...

I told you you were on like a gazillion design teams ;) Glad to see your blog...maybe I'll keep up with you now.
Tina
(aka the one who told you at CHA that you were a dt hog :))

Anonymous said...

looks like a juicy DT to be on

Unknown said...

KIMBER! Why didn't you tell me you have a blog now? I'll bookmark it and try to get it added to my friends list on my blog!

YAY! Such a happy discovery!

xoxo.