Friday, August 04, 2006

I'mmmm bloggin'!


Ok, seriously... I'm such a follower sometimes.
I love reading everyone else's blog and feel that I have NOTHING to say of my own.
BUT, I have friends and family that have been begging me to start a blog just so they can be kept up to date on the kids and what we are up to.
Most days... it's the same old stuff.
Kids.
Screaming.
Fighting.
Messy House.
Dirty Laundry.

Some days... it's fun.
Watching cartoons all day long.
Playing with Playdoh.
Eating nothing but junk all day.
Going to the park.

I promise to keep this up to date even if it's nothing more than a new layout or pics of the kids from the day. But, something atleast.

Now... to get help with setting this thing up to look Pretty!

Welcome! :)
Kimber

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I get to leave your first comment! Welcome to the blogging world! It's fun, but pressure, too! I look forward to checking up on you!:)

Shirley said...

YAY! A kimber blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!!! WARNING! THIS IS ADDICTIVE! LOL

Unknown said...

Yeah! I'm so glad that you started a blog!
I like seeing what everyone is up to and feeling like we're all in the same boat sometimes!

Anonymous said...

you have been warned.... I'm your official BLOG STALKER.... we all need one or two! I'm your designated BS! ....