Thursday, November 01, 2007

Fun Scrappy Stuff

2 fun things today!

I am PROUD to share that I was asked to join the WORLDWIN Papers 2008 Design Team
I join these other ladies this year:

Jodi Kennedy
Davinie Fiero
Amy Rooker-Strawn
Cindy Roland
Linda Beeson
Roxann Walker
Sara Mannino
Kim Frantz
Kimber McGray
Robin Willis
Stephanie Klauck

We also have 2 great ladies completing their year with us as part of our 2007 Team:

Emily Smith
Jill McNamee

I also wanted to share a layout using the new We R Memory Keepers White Out papers and Chipboard Alphas and also the Flock, Foil and Glitter packs.


9 comments:

Christel said...

Congrats on the design team! Love those letters on the layout. As I told Laura we need to get together soon!

Dorrie's Blog said...

Congrats Kimber on another DT! That's awesome!
Beautiful Lo.. love that WRMK stuff.. gorgeous!
Take care girl!
Dorrie

Margie H said...

Wanted to add my congrats on your blog too!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!

Molly said...

Congrats to you, gf!!! I am so happy for yoU!

Kerry said...

Congrats my friend!
I wish you the best!!

laura said...

you are spread too thin! congrats :) so you will be working with my fiend Yvonne?

love this layout - you *almost* made me want to buy some paper stuff. love that alpha.

Jennifer Stewart said...

That layout is gorgeous, Kimber! And hey, congratulations on the DT gig!!!

Jennifer :)

Allison said...

Congrats Kimber! That's awesome!!!

stephanie said...

yay, congratulations!!!