Wednesday, June 18, 2008

a few pictures and a few projects

Great weekend this past weekend with my Dad. He made it here in time to go to Andrew's baseball game. After the game we hung out at the house all day with our friends for our neighborhood garage sale. Sooooo glad to get all that crap out of here.
Andrew fooling around in the dugout with his buddies during the game.Laura, VERY bored at the game. I think she is looking forward to the season being over this weekend.
Received my 1st Studio Calico kit in the mail last week. I dug into it for the little Father's Day card contest they had going on. Pretty thrilled that I won a $5 discount off of a kit add-on. Scarlet and April make up some nice kits over there!
I kept playing with the Studio Calico kit to make my card using this week's sketch at the SketchThis blog.
This last set of cards are my WorldWin Papers blog projects. PageFrames was a sponsor this month and gave us some great things to play with. (I am a bit in love with the PageFrames product anyways) On the Happy JULY fourth card, I embossed the acrylic star with my Cuttlebug. It was also a great excuse to use some of my friend Kim's stamps from Cornish Heritage Farms.
Kim makes some of the cutest stamps!


I think that's all for now! ha!

Have a good one all!
kimber

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, these all seriously ROCK!