Sunday, December 07, 2008

Soup on my Porch! -- Jillibean Soup!

I got home yesterday to a package from Jillibean Soup on my porch! I had picked up a few pieces of her product last week while visiting family in Ohio. The store I was at didn't have the cute journaling spots and felt flowers so, I was thrilled that Jill had sent me a bunch of those along with more paper and a few of her alphas. (I just read on her blog that B&B Scrapbooks in Powell has added these items to their inventory now!)

I had these photos laying on my desk so, I HAD to play, right?! The gator pictures were from our trip to Florida in October and the photos in the 'Pow!' layout were the extras from my layout that was in the winter issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today. Don't you love it when product if versatile enough to be used for different 'themes'?

Thank you Jill for the RAK of goodies! They will definitely be used!!!

-kimber

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Such cute LOs....can't pick a favorite - they are both darling....tfs

Summer Fullerton said...

LOVE the layouts girl you know how I am a sucker for kraft this shall be my downfall xo xo xo