Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cards For Heroes Cards

I've been sorting through a ton of cards here at my house to pack a box for Cards for Heroes.
(If you haven't heard of this group, check out their site. Our family has benefited from them and I HIGHLY recommend supporting this group. They are wonderful.)

Then of course I wanted to play with a new stamp set that Unity Stamp Company released a few weeks ago.thank you card
Supplies:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Patterned Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Markers: Stampin' UP!
Ribbon: Creative Impressions
Support Our Troops card
Supplies:
Cardstock: Core'dinations
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Die Cut: Quickutz Chemistry
Ink: Ranger

Freedom Courage card
Supplies:
Cardstock: Jillibean Soup, Core'dinations
Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Markers: Stampin' UP!
Ink: Ranger, Colorbox

These images are perfect for many different card making situations. The full set has images for all branches of service as well.



The only place to purchase this set of stamps is Memory Making Crafts.

Have a good one!
-kimber

2 comments:

AJ said...

Hi Kimber! I love your blog, and I have an award waiting for your at my blog if you would like to come and collect it. Thanks for all the inspiration! xx Amanda

Regan said...

love these Kimber