Tuesday, December 01, 2009

I love being a Guest!

I was so thrilled to receive an email a few weeks ago asking me to be a Guest Garden Girl over at Two Peas in a Bucket. Such an honor.

The theme for this month's garden is 2 page layouts. I always feel like my 2 pagers look exactly the same so I wasn't sure if I could manage it but, I loved the idea of scrapping some of my photos from our vacation in Texas (2 out of the 3 layouts) and my son launching his 1st model rocket.


All the supply lists are over at 2 peas in the Designer Garden.

Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

Have a good one!
-kimber

6 comments:

Laura O'Donnell said...

congrats on ggg! love your layouts, now I'm off to browse the new garden seeds

Tricia said...

that rocks Kimber!!!

Renee' Dezember said...

That's awesome! Congrats on GGG :D Super LOs too...tfs

dougnat said...

woohooo! congrats Kimber!

island jen said...

these are awesome Kimber!!

Barb said...

These are awesome pages, Kimber! Congrats on being chosen GGG this month! :)