Saturday, August 05, 2006

It's Saturday

Choices...
Today Bill has drill and won't be home until later... so, the choices are what to do with the kiddos.
It's absolutely beautiful outside today and I don't want to just waist the day.
sooo... we can either:
a) Go to the Farmer's Market and then to breakfast.
or
b) Go down to the race track for the Brickyard 400 Qualifications.
I know Andrew would get a kick out of going down and seeing the 'real' Lightening McQueen (he LOVES the movie Cars).

I think I will *try* to take both kiddos down to the track by myself. I think I am insane but, I just know that he will love it.

I will post up pics from where ever we end up. :)

Until then, here's a picture of the evening fun at our house.

3 comments:

island jen said...

wha? kimber has a blog now!?! yay!! you are a brave, brave girl to take the kiddos to the track by yourself!! lol!! i vote farmers market!

Unknown said...

What a CUTE pic!

Unknown said...

Hope you're having a good day!
And, yep! You're nuts taking the kids to the track yourself! But you go girl!! ;)
Cute picture too.