Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bad Blogger!

I've spent the last few days catching up on work since my Grandmother left.
We had a great time while she was here but, time to get back to it. kwim?

Today is all about FUN with my girlfriend Christel! This afternoon we are off to Southern Indiana for the Barenaked Ladies concert!!!!

Even more fun coming next week! My friend Summer will be flying in here on Tuesday and my friend Sherry will be flying in on Wednesday. What fun to have some more girl time before we road trip it up to Chicago for CHA. (I have the new We R Memory Keepers Catalog Supplement... waiting for permission to post anything --- GORGEOUS stuff!!!!)

Here are a few scrappy projects that I did for this month at Busy Bee Scrapbooking
This one is for an article on using Scallops.
I loved this one, using negative space on photos.
Then, these were done for June but, I am late in posting them. Making cards from Scraps.


Have a good one!
kimber
p.s. Summer and I got some REALLY good Scrappy news Friday morning. If we have our way, we will spill right after CHA if not before. :)

3 comments:

Margie Higuchi said...

Hey, Kimber!!! Can't wait to see you @ CHA! Hope that you're doing well...I think of your hubby often that he is safe & doing well! Till next week - take care! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

ohhh can you stand it - 3 more days. I hope you have a BLAST tonight at the concert. I am going to go do some happy dancin right now ;) xo xo xo

Regan said...

WOW fabulous stuff!!