Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom!

Supplies:
Cardstock: WORLDWIN Papers
Pattern Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Die Cut: Doodlebug Designs
Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Ranger
Mom, being your daughter means this card didn't go in the mail until yesterday so, it should get there in time for Bruce's birthday!

(card was done using sketch56 from SketchThis!)

Here are a few more cards I did on Monday as well.Supplies: Cardstock: WORLDWIN Papers/Treasures/Pure White
Pattern Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: Stampin Up! and Inkadinkado
Ink: Stampin Up! and Ranger
Punch: Fiskars
Supplies:
Cardstock: WORLDWIN Papers/Crafty Creations Card base, Treasures/Pure White
Pattern Paper: We R Memory Keepers
Stamps: Stampin UP!
Ink: Stampin UP! and Ranger
Ribbon: Creative Imaginations

Can't put down the We R Memory Keepers Frenzy! (The back sides of all the Frenzy papers are grids!!!) I dug into some of StampinUP! stamps I had been wanting to play with too.

On the home front, I have an ear infection due to the cold that all of us got last week. Yes mom, I went to the Doctor and have antibiotics.

Also, my Grandma is coming today from Mesa, AZ for the week. Hope she's ready for us! ha!

For some reason, the other day I decided to check Ticketmaster to see if my favorite band had decided to add any dates for a regular concert. To my surprise they are coming to Southern Indiana in less than 2 weeks!!!!!!
Barenaked Ladies!!!! I so stinking excited!!!! I talked my friend Christel into going with me since Bill isn't here right now. (He wants to know if they will tour Baghdad though)

Can I say it again... I AM SO EXCITED!!!! These guys sound BETTER in person than in the studio and are FUNNIER than heck! One of the other shows we saw them play, they had done a synchronized shopping cart routine. Seriously FUN!

Ok, better get back to cleaning before I have to pick up Grandma from the airport.

6 comments:

marci lambert said...

i would like to confirm what kimber said about the boys being so much fun. they are the best live show in the world. go see them if you get the chance!

Anonymous said...

Good grief - HOW I WISH I COULD GO!!! Kimber ~ LOVE the frenzy of cards!
P.S. Was visiting Urban Scrapyard today in Toronto and Angela says "HI" and you really should come visit.
LUV YA! Kimberly from Woodstock!

Kim Mraz said...

these cards are just SO happy and wonderful!! Love that collection. :)

Anonymous said...

nickie a dit !!!!
superbe ces cartounettes !!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I guess I didn't realize BNL were still making music but they were one of my favs in college! Thanks, Kimber! Looking forward to meeting you in Wooster, Ohio at Pink Tomato in a few weeks!

Christy Hoffman
Co-Owner
Pink Tomato Paperie and Craft Studio

Chloe said...

Love your cards Kimber! I am a bit of a SU! fan myself! Love how you've used their stamps!